Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Rain

 I love the rain. I miss the rain. I use to live in Washington State, and the rain-storms would calm my soul like nothing else. I miss the cool climate, I miss the clouds, the air, the Puget Sound. I miss Seattle. I miss my little house. I miss so much. 

Life now is.....different. 

It's hot, and busy - - and this city is one - that I am TRYING to make my home... But it's difficult. 

Life is funny. Sometimes you need to be in a different place, to see things from a different perspective; and then - you can appreciate what you had. 

I do have a nice life here in Las Vegas. And I am very grateful for the things I have - and my family. But it's sad when you know where your true home is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment