Monday, January 30, 2023

journal entry - migraines suck

 I went to bed at 9pm last night. I was exhausted. I fell asleep fast, which is unusual for me. I woke up around 2am.. and decided I'd just stay awake... I woke up with a little headache but it quickly turned into a level 10 migraine. 

Took some Aleve and generic ibuprofen. And it subsided in a few hours. By 7am, I started to experience the migraine postdrome.. I became super sleepy, and dragged myself to bed. I fell into a deep sleep. The type of sleep that's reparative And for me, it's a type of neurological repair. 


I had a vivid dream. In the dream, I was living in the house my mom use to own in Corona. We were having a party. Tristan was there. My dad was still alive. We had a table full of food. 


But, then - the security system went off. (which is weird because we never had a security system, when we lived there)


My mom couldn't remember the code to enter into the alarm system... 


That's all I remember. 

Not sure what it means.... or if it means anything at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment