This evening my brother took me to the most amazing sushi restaurant. It was one of those really authentic Japanese restaurants that have the conveyor belts of sushi.. we went about 5:30 and it was already starting to get a little bit crowded.
I had never been to a sushi conveyor belt restaurant before and the experience was just phenomenal. The sushi was really fresh; the dumplings were perfect; the garlic edamame was delicious...
Of course when I think of edamame. The first thought that comes to my mind is there's a lot of soy in edamame which can cause multiple sclerosis and other issues but guess what ...I risked it.
I took some pictures and videos and I'll try to either post them in this entry or the next entry.
I'm feeling really good mentally and emotionally right now. My irritability is pretty much non-existent. I'm not dealing with depression or anxiety.
But the The same can't be said for my mom and brother..
I sense a lot of instability and emotional issues with both of them today.
My mom is heavily in debt because she lost so much money at the casinos..
And my brother was in a good mood until he went with my mom to the casino tonight..
He lost some money..
Moral of the story- don't go to the casinos and gamble unless you want to lose money and you're prepared to lose it.
So yeah, I'm doing good; the only thing that's really bothering me lately is that my mom has been running the house heater on about 75 or 76° lately and it really makes the house feel like 90°..
It's quite warm during the daytime in Las Vegas.. we had the high 60s low 70s outside today and it felt completely like a perfect day temperature wise..
She is cold every single day and is running this heater like nobody's business.
Anyways, it's a quiet Friday night now and I'm just going to chillax and watch a movie 🍿
🍙🍣🍙🍣
No comments:
Post a Comment