A random blog where I share my random thoughts, feelings, photos, videos, songs, art, and more!
Monday, February 13, 2023
no more magazines...
I had subscribed to several magazines (Men's Health / Esquire) for years, eagerly anticipating each monthly issue. But as my interests evolved, I found myself reading the magazine less and less. Finally, I decided to cancel my subscription and put the money towards something I would enjoy more.
Unfortunately, cancelling the subscription turned out to be an infuriating experience. I first tried to cancel online, but the website was confusing and didn't offer a clear way to unsubscribe. Next, I called the magazine's customer service line, but was kept on hold for ages and then transferred to multiple departments, none of which seemed able to help me.
After several failed attempts, I finally found a way to cancel the subscription, but only after spending hours on the phone and navigating through confusing websites. The whole experience left me feeling frustrated and annoyed, and I vow never to subscribe to a magazine again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment