I took her to an Indian grocery store and although she doesn't like Indian food- she was really mesmerized by all the spices and all the wonderful scents and aromas in the grocery store.
After that we drove over to an Eastern European market that Tristan took me to several times.. and she absolutely fell in love with this market.
My mom's parents were originally from Eastern Europe and she was more than happy to see all the different products imported from Europe.
We bought some traditional meat kebabs and some homemade bread. Kind of like a French bread..
They didn't have the one thing that I really wanted which was a dish called Banitsa... She told me they only make it in the morning and they usually sell out before noon and if I want it in the future I can call them in the morning and place an order with them.
The one thing that I really love about Las Vegas is you can find pretty much any cuisine your heart desires.
You can be on the most obscure diet that no one's heard of and there's going to be some type of grocery store in Las Vegas or little market that caters to the foods that you need.
My friend Spencer. He's on a really strict pescatarian diet and he looks for different types of fish that are imported from Japan.
It's really amazing how many stores and shops there are in this city.
My mom and I saw several car accidents today; which is nothing new.
There's so many car accidents every day in Las Vegas that if you drive around for a couple hours you're going to see one or the aftermath of one.
But I think the reason that I'm most happy is because I'm around new people in my therapy group and I'm just really excited.
It's so weird to be excited about therapy.. when I started going to this therapy center I really hated it..
But now it's one of the best things in my life.
This evening I went over to Walmart and I bought a new baseball cap and I had to buy two notebooks because we have to do journal entries in my therapy.
Now I'm at my boyfriend's just waiting for him to get off work and then we will cuddle and love each other and we won't see each other for a while because his parents are coming in from California.
Here's some photos I took at Walmart of the Valentine's Day section
No comments:
Post a Comment