Saturday, March 25, 2023

Happy anniversary!



Poems from 2 AI's lol..




Chat GPT:

On this special day of love and light I pause to celebrate with all my might For a year has passed since we were blessed To find in each other a love that's best

I cherish the moments we spend together Laughing, exploring, through all kinds of weather Your smile, your touch, your loving embrace Fills my heart with joy and grace

Your patience, your kindness, your gentle ways Make me grateful for you in so many ways You are my anchor, my safe haven, my guide In you, my love, I can always confide

I appreciate your support in all I do Encouraging me to be my best, pushing me through You make me feel seen, heard, and understood In your arms, my soul feels forever good

I care for you deeply, with all my heart Our love is a masterpiece, a priceless work of art I pledge to cherish, love, and honor you Forever, my darling, my love, my beau.




Google's Bard:

One year ago today, We took our first step into the unknown, And I've never been happier.

You've shown me what it means to love and to be loved, And I'm forever grateful for that.

You're the most amazing person I've ever met, And I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

I love you more than words can say, And I will always be here for you.

Happy anniversary, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment