Thursday, April 20, 2023

The Last Generation

I'm sitting here, watching the final episode of Picard, and I can't help but feel a sense of bittersweetness. On the one hand, I'm so glad that we got to see Picard's story come to a close in such a satisfying way. On the other hand, I'm going to miss this show so much.

I've been a fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation since I was a kid. I remember watching it on Saturday nights, and I was always so excited to see what adventures Picard and the Enterprise crew would get into next. The show taught me so much about the importance of hope, compassion, and understanding. It showed me that even in the darkest of times, there is always light to be found.

Picard was a continuation of that legacy. It was a show that explored the themes of aging, loss, and redemption in a way that was both heartwarming and thought-provoking. Patrick Stewart was absolutely brilliant as Jean-Luc Picard, and he brought so much heart and soul to the role. I'm so grateful that we got to see him return to this character one last time.

I'm going to miss Picard so much. It was a show that made me laugh, cry, and think. It was a show that made me feel hopeful about the future. I'm so glad that I got to be a part of this journey.

Thank you, Star Trek

No comments:

Post a Comment