Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Tell me boy

 In the twilight's gentle, golden hue,

Tell me boy, what mysteries do you pursue?

Your eyes, a portal, deep and kind,

See into my soul, the secrets they find.


Like stars that twinkle in the night,

They hold a universe, vast and bright,

With every glance, a story unfolds,

Tell me boy, what your heart beholds.


In your gaze, I find a tender grace,

A safe haven where I can embrace,

The vulnerability I can't control,

You see into my soul, make me whole.


Through laughter's dance and sorrow's toll,

You're the one who makes me feel whole,

Tell me boy, with your sight so keen,

Do you see the love that lies between?


In the tapestry of life, our threads align,

In your eyes, an eternal love I find,

You tell me tales without a word,

Seeing into my soul, your voice unheard.


Tell me boy, as we journey on,

In this adventure, hand in hand, strong,

See into my soul, the love that gleams,

In your eyes, I find my sweetest dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment