Wednesday, June 12, 2024

A prayer to call your energy back

 

A prayer to call your energy back —

“I now call all my energy back to myself. I unhook from the need for others to see me in any certain way at this time. I am no longer energetically, emotionally or mentally available to assume what others are thinking, needing or feeling and trust them as capable to feel their feelings and own their needs.

I trust that I am sovereign over my experience, and in doing so, accept full responsibility to honor myself, my vision and my body’s needs.

I no longer dance the dance of people-pleasing, placating or niceties. My energy, my body, my emotions, my boundaries, my joy, my healing, my choices— all of it is my responsibility and I accept this responsibility with reverence. 

I trust myself with my fullness.

I trust that others are capable of healing without my rescuing, tending or saving. I trust my own capacity to feel my discomfort when others are having distressful experiences, projections or want me to give more than I can.

I trust my sovereignty to choose who, what and how to use my energy in this time. I trust myself to make bold choices with what I hear as I tune in. I trust myself to recover when I get it “wrong.” I now make the sovereign choose to believe that it is safe to be in my fullness and for others to be in theirs.

I am my own. I am my own. I am my own.

This is my freedom.

Amen and amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment