Saturday, June 29, 2024

I love...

 I love a dry saucy ramen... I love a good broth - from chicken soup... But I don't necessarily like them together... My chili ramen, that I learned to cook in jail, is a great recipe. I go to register this Monday. Every 6 months... to remind myself... it's not worth it. 

I am not enjoying the heat. . .  woke up this morning and my throat is a bit raw. Perhaps from Grayson shedding all over the place, or the dust in my bedroom... 

It's Saturday - but it doesn't feel like Saturday. Mom is taking the night off work... so.... who knows.


I am just contemplating life each day. I'm working on my savings. I get paid on Wednesday... Casey gets paid on Monday. He is taking me to Rampart for my B-Day celebration. Monday nights are "NY Deli Night / Jewish foods"... It's really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment