Hi there :)
So we have a new system on our tablets called "Edovo", and this new system allows us access to so many educational, spiritual, and other resources, some of which provide us with certification and credentials. Its amazing! I am utilizing this new resource, and I am enjoying learning and having access to worship music videos! That is actually something I wanted to share with you that is super impacting and powerful in my life, so I want you to check it out and experience it too. Check out "Elevation Worship" on YouTube. Start with a video called "Jireh" and "The Blessing" ...then go from there. There are so many wonderful videos! Love them so much!!! I am super sleepy now so I am heading to sleep. :) Before I do, I will remind you of a dream I had while in county. You were in it too! We were working in a corrections facility as educators. I had helped to lead a mural painting project, and you were helping to teach English. Amongst other things, we had produced a learning center that focused on helping others to become better listeners and compassionate individuals who understood how to speak through life-enhancing language. There was a library, and a project room, and a theater for performance art and concerts. Sweet dreams my dear friend! Jonathan
No comments:
Post a Comment