Whenever I am alone, I am reminded of all the people in the world who think they are sad, or have the audacity to say they are bored, or those who find their lives a chore rather than a gifted responsibility of will and wonder.
Perhaps these ought to try being in another's shoes. Perhaps realize that this moment is something amazing and wonderful if they would simply get out of their own way. What are we doing in this moment? Breathing.... Processing.... Seeking curiously.... Observing in order to filter interpretation towards meeting needs by means of holding awareness and compassion for ourselves and others feelings.... The source of our actions. An attempt to get our needs met. The hope of acceptance and the allowance of being valid and validated by being seen and being heard. I am that I am. Have we ever truly embraced our day, every day, with the notion of simply loving people, including ourselves, as is... no judgments, no preconceived processes or filters, just raw and real acceptance of compassionate, heart nurtured love for our fellow humanity? Where can we begin? Why not now? Thank you, with gratitude and sincerity, for holding me. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment